Well done on completing the Weymouth and Portland module! The final step before you can print your Dorset Ambassador certificate is a short quiz on what you have just learned. There are eight questions, so good luck!
Weymouth and Portland quiz
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Have you passed? If so now you are a Dorset Ambassador and can print your certificate by pressing the button. Don’t forget to update your CV – employers like to know that you have taken courses such as this.
And there is nothing stopping you from taking the other regional modules if you would like to learn more about the wonderful County of Dorset.
If you have not quite got there – please try again by pressing ‘restart quiz’.
Question 1 of 8
1. QuestionWhy do Weymouth and Portland work so well together for visitors?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 8
2. QuestionHow long is Chesil Beach, the link between Weymouth and Portland?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 8
3. QuestionThe Rodwell Trail is popular with visitors – what is it?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 8
4. QuestionWhat and where is the Jurassic Skyline?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 8
5. QuestionIn which month is the Dorset Seafood Festival?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 8
6. QuestionWhich two castles stand opposite each other across Weymouth Bay?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 8
7. QuestionThe Peregrine Falcon, breeds on Portland. Why is it special?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 8
8. QuestionWhere is the main station for the resort?CorrectIncorrect