Well done on completing the Shaftesbury and North Dorset module! The final step before you can print your Dorset Ambassador certificate is a short quiz on what you have just learned. There are eight questions, so good luck!
Shaftesbury and North Dorset
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Have you passed? If so now you are a Dorset Ambassador and can print your certificate by pressing the button. Don’t forget to update your CV – employers like to know that you have taken courses such as this.
And there is nothing stopping you from taking the other regional modules if you would like to learn more about the wonderful County of Dorset.
If you have not quite got there – please try again by pressing ‘restart quiz’.
Question 1 of 8
1. QuestionWhere in North Dorset is Shaftesbury located?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 8
2. QuestionWhy will some visitors recognise Gold Hill?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 8
3. QuestionWhich of these walking routes does not pass through North Dorset?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 8
4. QuestionWhich town has ancient working flour mill?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 8
5. QuestionWhere are the two Tourist Information Centres in North Dorset?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 8
6. QuestionWhere is the Great Dorset Steam Fair held?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 8
7. QuestionWhat does the major annual festival in Sturminster Newton celebrate?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 8
8. QuestionWhere do trains running between London Waterloo and Exeter St Davids stations stop in North Dorset?CorrectIncorrect