Well done on completing the Purback, Swanage and Wareham module! The final step before you can print your Dorset Ambassador certificate is a short quiz on what you have just learned. There are eight questions, so good luck!
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Have you passed? If so now you are a Dorset Ambassador and can print your certificate by pressing the button. Don’t forget to update your CV – employers like to know that you have taken courses such as this.
And there is nothing stopping you from taking the other regional modules if you would like to learn more about the wonderful County of Dorset.
If you have not quite got there – please try again by pressing ‘restart quiz’.
Question 1 of 8
1. QuestionWhich of these landmarks would you find in the ‘Purbeck’?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 8
2. QuestionSwanage has a blue flag beach. What does this mean?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 8
3. QuestionWhy would you suggest visitors go to Wareham?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 8
4. QuestionWhich of the following family friendly sandy beaches can be found in the Purbeck?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 8
5. QuestionWhat is the name of the tower on top of the cliffs at Kimmeridge?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 8
6. QuestionWhich of these attractions offers free entry to National Trust members?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 8
7. QuestionThere are seven circular cycle rides around the Purbeck area. Where can you download the routes for visitors?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 8
8. QuestionWhen and where is Camp Bestival held?CorrectIncorrect