Well done on completing the Christchurch and East Dorset module! The final step before you can print your Dorset Ambassador certificate is a short quiz on what you have just learned. There are eight questions, so good luck!
Christchurch and East Dorset Quiz
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Have you passed? If so now you are a Dorset Ambassador and can print your certificate by pressing the button. Don’t forget to update your CV – employers like to know that you have taken courses such as this.
And there is nothing stopping you from taking the other regional modules if you would like to learn more about the wonderful County of Dorset.
If you have not quite got there – please try again by pressing ‘restart quiz’.
Question 1 of 8
1. QuestionEast Dorset is known as the gateway to….?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 8
2. QuestionWhat type of building lies in the centre of Christchurch?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 8
3. QuestionWhich two towns lie to the west of Christchurch?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 8
4. QuestionWhat is the name of the highpoint overlooking Christchurch and Mudeford?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 8
5. QuestionWhy can a visitor see Wimborne twice?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 8
6. QuestionWhat is at Hurn?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 8
7. QuestionWhich attraction in East Dorset hosts the Go Ape Treetop Adventure, as well as cycling and walking trails and a miniature railway?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 8
8. QuestionHighcliffe Castle is….?CorrectIncorrect